Former lead of the WildFly application server project. I am also a member of the JCP, and represent Red Hat on the Java EE specification. During my tenure at JBoss, I have worked in many areas including the application server, clustering, web services, AOP, and security. My interests include concurrency, distributed computing, hardware and programming language design.
Location: Madison, WI
Occupation: Chief Architect
- Brian Stansberry WildFly 20.0.1 is released!
- Brian Stansberry WildFly and Jakarta EE 9
- Kabir Khan Introducing the WildFly MicroProfile Reactive Specifications Feature Pack
- Jean-François Denise A bootable JAR for WildFly 20
- Jean-François Denise WildFly 20 S2I images have been released on quay.io
- More »