I am currently the lead of the WildFly application server project. I am also a member of the JCP, and represent Red Hat on the Java EE specification. During my tenure at JBoss, I have worked in many areas including the application server, clustering, web services, AOP, and security. My interests include concurrency, distributed computing, hardware and programming language design.
Location: Madison, WI
Occupation: Chief Architect, JBoss EAP
- Jason Greene WildFly 11 Final is now available!
- Ken Wills Running an Embedded WildFly Host Controller in the CLI
- Stuart Douglas OpenSSL support with WildFly
- Jeff Mesnil Messaging features in WildFly 11
- Brian Stansberry Management Model Referential Integrity and Suggestions
- More »